Wednesday 8 August 2012

BYMARK 

4.5 out of 5

One way to try restaurants of this calibre is summerlicious. This is a very expensive restaurant. We came as a foursome my wife and I and my son and his girlfriend. It gave us a chance to try a variety of things offered. My wife and I had the chilled zucchini soup with crab salad and garlic chips - it was substantial and delicious. My son had the Carpaccio with endive St Augur , herb croutons and ranch dressing, his girlfriend had the Albacore Sashimi with shaved and pickled radish and both thoroughly enjoyed the apps. For mains I , my son and his girlfriend had the Duck Confit and Seared Scallop with sweet peas, cauliflower, northwood mushrooms, passion fruit and duck sauce. The duck was juicy and very tender, the scallops were perfectly cooked and the mushrooms were scrumptious. My wife had the Tomato Braised Chicken with white beans, artichokes , roasted red peppers , cracked olives and oil. The chicken was very tender and tasty, the white beans were over salted and the rest of the ingredients blended well. For desert we had each of the three offerings and all were delicious. Service was attentive and the Chianti we selected was like liquid silk. All in all it  was a great way to experience Bymark. We will definitely try it again.




Bymark on Urbanspoon

bymark.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment